Posted by Rei Murray on November 22, 2021
IT’S GIVEAWAY TIME! We’re so excited about the launch of our new Peripole Classic Ukulele by Enya line that we want to share the excitement with you all!
One participant will win a FREE Tenor Peripole Classic Ukulele! The winner will be announced at 10am PST December 17th, 2021.
The rules are simple:
‣Following the Ukulele Holiday Challenge, post videos to YouTube, Facebook, or Instagram of yourself playing any or all songs using the hashtags #ukuleleholiday and #peripolemusic
‣Videos containing these hashtags will be reviewed and voted upon by Peripole Music staff members for Challenge, Creativity, and Musicality at 10am PST December 16th, 2021, with the winner being announced via Social Media and YouTube at 10am PST December 17, 2021
‣Videos must be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, or Instagram with the hashtags #ukuleleholiday and #peripolemusic by 10am PST December 16, 2021 to be considered
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who create and post to YouTube, Facebook, or Instagram video(s) of the entrant playing any of the Ukulele Holiday Challenge songs using the hashtags #ukuleleholiday and #peripolemusic on each, and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Peripole, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Peripole as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting at 10am PST December 1st, 2021 and ending at 10am PST December 16th, 2021. All online entries must be posted by 10am PST December 16th, 2021.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by creating one or more videos, playing along with the Ukulele Holiday Challenge songs, using the hashtags #ukuleleholiday and #peripolemusic . The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Peripole. Each separate video containing both hashtags will be entered into the contest, with a maximum of twelve videos per person. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Peripole.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a Tenor Peripole Classic Ukulele by Enya, valued at $90.95 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Peripole. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Peripole’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Peripole to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of videos created and posted by participants, and are measured subjectively by Peripole Music staff for creativity, challenge, and musicality.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected based on personal and subjective determination by Peripole Music staff. Participants in the Ukulele Holiday Challenge must post videos to YouTube, Facebook, or Instagram using the hashtags #ukuleleholiday and #peripolemusic , before the end date of 10am Pacific Standard Time December 16th, 2021. Winner will be notified within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Peripole shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT PERIPOLE‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Peripole. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Peripole from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Peripole may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Peripole reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Peripole’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Peripole may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Peripole. Peripole reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Peripole has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Peripole reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Peripole and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF PERIPOLE AND OREGON, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Oregon having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to. Requests must be received no later than 10am PST January 8th, 2022.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Peripole PO Box 12909 Salem, OR 97309-090915.
15. The Campaign hosted by Peripole is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, YouTube, or Instagram.