Intermediate Ukulele with Book and DVD is great for players who have learned the basics and are ready to take the next step.
Starting with an easy to follow lesson on chord theory, it then covers several major areas of study, including grooves, the blues, playing melodies and chord-melodies, and even jazz!
Perform both the melodies and the accompaniments for timeless classics like "Amazing Grace" and "Greensleeves." Then start jamming, as you learn to improvise usint pentatonic scales.
Greg Horne and Shana Aisenberg together with editor and video instructor Daniel Ho make learning easy and fun while you become a true ukulelist!
• Examples in easy-to-read TAB and standard music notation
• Songs and solos to practice
• Special ukulele strums and other right-hand techniques, such as fingerstyle and picking
• Left-hand techniques, including hammer-ons, pull-offs, and slides
• Topics such as music theory, improvising, and how to practice
• Lessons on ukulele styles, including folk, Hawaiian, rock, blues and more!
Only 3 remaining!